Library is well equipped with updated Reference, Subject related and General books. The reading room facilities can accommodate all the students of the respective batches. We aim to provide with books and other reading materials necessary for the teaching and learning of the prospective teachers.
|Total No. of Books||8736|
|Newly bought books (since last 6 months)||711|
|Total No. of journals||11|
|Total No. of peroiodicals||6|
• Library timings- 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
• All the students should strictly produce their Identity Card for all the purposes in the Library.
• All the students should sign in the log register at the time of entry as well as exit from the Library Reading Room.
• The personal belongings such as handbags, files, etc., should be left outside the library entrance or in the classroom.
• Readers are responsible for books issued against their names.
• Do not write, underline or mark any book. Library books are carefully examined on return and the borrower will be held responsible for the damage. If any default found the defaulter has to pay the three times the price of the latest edition of the book.
• Each student can issue 4 Nos. of books in their name.
• Books are issued for a period of 7days and a renewal for another seven days will be permitted on request.
• In case of default in the return or renewal of books, Rs.5/- per day per book will be levied for the first 7 days, Rs. 10/- per day per book will levied for the next 15 days and afterwards Rs.20/- per day per book will be levied as overdue charges.
• The material such as Reference books, Dissertations, Periodicals, Magazines etc. marked as Reference Material shall not be issued.
• Library reserves the right to recall any issued book even before the due date.
• Mobiles and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited inside the Library and Reading room.
• All the students need to follow the instruction strictly and without any fail.
• Students shall not use library during class hours.
A Unit of Mar Gregorious Orthodox Christian Students Movement is functioning in the college and a prayer meeting is held every Friday afternoon. All the students including non Christian students can attend the meeting and can give devotional talk on various spiritual aspects. The function of this movement is to cater the needs of students and to promote spiritual enlightenment.
Onam, Christmas, Independence Day, Republic day and other regional, national and international days are celebrated every year.
Sports Day including outdoor assembly and competitions are conducted in the college First and Second Semester. All the students need to participate in the various indoor and outdoor sports and games. The competition is conducted under the supervision of the Physical education teacher and marks are awarded in the internal assessment based on their performance. Individual Championship is awarded for the best men and women athlete. Practical works related to health and physical education are carried out in the school internship programme.
Experts from various fields of education and culture are invited to deliver lecture on topics of educational and cultural importance.
The PTA is providing an active support for the smooth and healthy functioning of the college. It renders support to both academic and co-curricular activities of the college. All the parents are members of the association and three of them are unanimously selected to represent the parents to the college management